Wild beaches, tropical flora, azure shallows…the coral island home to andBeyond Vamizi Island Villas is a naturally beautiful oasis. Nestled on a secluded island just off the coast of northern Mozambique with your own private chef, butler and vehicle, your days here can be spent at your own leisurely pace.
The wide stretches of beach lend themselves to a time of exploration. Enjoy a castaway picnic on the beach, scuba dive in the crystal-clear reef, toast to a beautiful day with a sundowner in a traditional dhow, and watch baby green turtles hatch and make their way to the ocean. The ambience here is one of serenity, and we have no doubt that you’ll leave feeling well rested.
Barefoot luxury is paramount here, offering the chance to feel like royalty, whilst also enjoying the simplicity of the island lifestyle. The six individually decorated villas are dotted along the edge of the island, either nestled in the sand, or hidden within the luscious forest. All of them were sustainably built, with architecture inspired by the natural surroundings and a hint of Mozambican charm, using wide open spaces and luxury amenities to bring the whole family together.
Choose between the beach chic Casamina Villa with six bedrooms and a pool, or the earthy Casa Marjani five-bedroom villa with its own little slice of private beach. The Kipila villa has five bedrooms, a lap pool and an entertainment area, whilst the six-bedroom Papilio has a split-level living area, a pool, and a private beach sala. The Suluwilo villa has five Arabic inspired bedrooms, a pool, and its own lookout tower, and last but not least, the Tartaruga villa has five bedrooms, an enviable beachfront location, and a stargazing deck. Whichever you choose, you and your friends and family will be free to unwind together.
- The Casamina villa has three king size bedrooms, and two bedrooms with bunkbeds
- Casa Marjani has three king size bedrooms and two bedrooms with bunkbeds
- Kipila has four king size bedrooms, and one bedroom with bunkbeds
- Papilio has four ensuite bedrooms, and two treehouses accessed by a suspended walkway
- Suluwilo has four king size bedrooms, and one bedroom with bunkbeds
- Tartaruga has three ensuite bedrooms, and two treehouses accessed by a suspended walkway. The master bedroom has an adjoining ar
- Private chef, butler and vehicle
- Watersports, including snorkelling, diving and canoeing (extra price)
Open all year round, children of all ages welcome.
This accommodation can be booked on its own or as part of a tailor-made vacation with or without flights. Per person per night prices from £585/€675/$765.