Whilst every one of our Africa Safaris is personalised and tailored to meet your every requirement, we do find it helpful to look at some great combinations to whet your appetite and showcase the sort of itinerary our safari designers can put together for you.
What is included in my safari?
Our guide prices for each safari are based on two sharing in the low or shoulder seasons. For Kenya that tends to be April, May and November known as the green season as it is more likely to get some rains during the start and end of the day in these periods.
Your itinerary will include:
- International airfares
- Internal airfares where detailed in itinerary
- All transportation to and from camps and lodges and airports
- All National Park and Conservancy fees
- Guides and drivers
- Accommodation throughout with meal basis as indicated in the itinerary
- Flying Doctor insurance for all national parks and conservancies
- Support from our Nairobi office
For guide prices we have included international airfares, but we are very flexible with this as many customers prefer to arrange flights themselves.
We hope you are inspired by some of the suggestions we have put together.