Laikipia Conservancy Areas, Kenya
A charming sense of luxury blends seamlessly with the untouched simplicity of safari life here at Enasoit Camp. Situated in the vast plains of Laikipia Plateau, you’ll be spoilt for choice with the sights before you and opportunities available to you at The Enasoit Game Sanctuary.
This family-run Game Sanctuary residing in the foothills of Mount Kenya is home to six luxury double tented cottages. Booked on an exclusive only basis, we love the intimate and personal atmosphere created at Enasoit Camp where every guest is valued and their particular wishes met. And if your wish is to be in the company of Kenya’s greatest wildlife, we know you will be delighted as you share your days with giraffe, zebra, gazelle, elephant and buffalo.
With canvas walls that you can roll up, timber frames upholding your tent, fireplaces for colder evenings and your own private veranda, everything at Enasoit Camp is meticulously designed so you feel truly immersed in nature.
If travelling in a large group, you can stay at the Pool House where there are two thatched double cottages. Though a 20-minute walk from the main camp, the Pool House is set in an attractive aloe garden and makes accessibility to the heated swimming pool very handy.
What we love most about Enasoit Camp, aside from the stunning vistas, is that everything is inclusive. From the English breakfast you will be greeted with in the morning, to bush picnics in the most scenic of spots and evening drinks and canapes to round off your day, all of this is yours at no extra cost. If you needed further convincing that Enasoit Camp is the place to bring your Safari dreams to life, check out the plethora of activities they include in your stay, such as guided game-walks and drives, horse-riding, bird watching, spa treatments and even excursions into Nanyuki town.
If, however, you do want to spend some extra money on making this once-in-a-lifetime holiday that little bit more unforgettable, Enasoit Camp can provide you with expert speakers to enlighten you throughout your Kenyan escapades, or breath-taking helicopter rides over the dramatic terrains of Laikipia Plateau.
- Double or twin en-suite tented cottages with flush toilets & hot-pressure showers
- Two thatched double cottages 20-minute's walk from the main camp
- Full boarding including food, drinks, activities, treatments and airstrip transfers
- Heated swimming pool in Pool House
- Media room providing access to internet, mobile reception and satellite TV
- Mess-tent with dining, viewing and seating areas
- Book collection to swat up on wildlife knowledge and local history
- Guided game-walks or drives, bush picnics and sunset drinks, horse-riding, lion explorations, bird watching and excursions into
- Spa treatments
- Barbeque and picnic facilities
See similar safari retreats at luxury camps and cottages.